Samsung Galaxy S4 SD Card Problem
SD Card has an error or it’s not readable is what you are getting after buying a new memory card. Well, this seems to be a common but curable problem that can be solved by a simple fix. So lets find out how we can resolve Samsung Galaxy S4 SD Card Problem.
First thing first, the common cause of this error:
- Some faulty batches.
- SD Card removed unexpectedly
Things you can do:
* Format the SD Card on your phone before using it.
* Try to use the an SD card with a smaller size
* Format the SD Card on the Windows computer with Fat32 system.
Please note certain SD cards are not compatible with certain devices so research before you buy it.
A step by step guide to fix ” SD card Unexpectedly Removed” error.
1. Go to settings
2. Tap on Storage.
3. Touch Unmount SD Card.
Wait while the phone process it.
4. Once processed, remove the card SD card and reinsert it into the slot.
5. Reinsert your SD Card in the Slot.
6. Restart your phone.
I guess by now the problem will go away. This method should work with Galaxy S3 and S4 as well
Now the card is not noticed at all by any Android smartphones or computers.
Another common issue that has been seen a lot is
Micro SD card not detected on computer
Following methods will help to solve this kind of common Samsung Galaxy S4 SD Card Problem
- Open the “Computer” and select the “System Properties” tab.
- In the task bar on the left click “device manager”
- Next to ” USB controller “click the” + “next door and you should see a yellow exclamation mark.
- All you need to right click and choose “update driver software” then “automatically search for driver software online “……
- Wait for the driver to be installed and reboot your computer.
>Click Start and then Run. Type cmd and then click OK. Type the following:
>chkdsk [sd card drive letter] /r
this will Scan for and attempt Recovery of bad sectors or
>chkdsk [sd card drive letter] /f
this will Automatically Fix file system errors on the disk
one of the best tools made specifically for memory cards is the following: